What is the first day of fall without a Pumpkin Spice Latte?
It can be hard not to indulge with all the tempting aromas that autumn brings. But, I have good news if you're like me and feeling a little FOMO because you don't do caffeine, refined sugar or dairy (especially not together!). It can be tough, right!?
So without further ado, here is the perfect Pumpkin Spice Latte to satisfy that Creamy, Pumpkin Spiced, Coffee craving. It's caffeine-free dairy-free (plant-based) and oh so yummy!
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
You'll never have to miss out on your favourite fall drink with this vegan, naturally sweetened PSL!Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Purèe
- 1-2 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice (depending on how much you love it!)
- 2 teaspoon Pure Maple Syrup (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoon Dandy Blend (or other coffee substitute)
- Heat pumpkin purèe and coconut milk in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Once warmed to desired temperature transfer to a blender with the remaining ingredients.
- Blend for about 30 seconds or until frothy.
- Pour into your favourite much, sip slowly and savour <3
To make this PSL even better, top it with some coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon or more pumpkin spice!
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 491kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 43g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 32mg | Potassium: 586mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 4769IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 8mg
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS RECIPE?Share how it turned out on Instagram and tag @beetofthewild & #beetofthewild
Leave a Reply